Carpet Court and CurtainStudio are proud to be the exclusive flooring and window furnishings partner
for House Rules NZ on Three
House Rules NZ on Three introduces five teams of two, who take on the challenge of renovating each other’s homes based on specific rules established by the homeowners themselves. Among the contestants, we have Jemma & Alvaro, a newlywed couple brimming with ambitious dreams.. Then there’s the duo of Martinique & Andre, a high school teacher, and her builder-husband from Ōtātahu. Joining the competition are cousins and best friends Theresa & Jarrad, who are tackling a renovation project in New Lynn. The married couple of ten years, Nikita & Sherwen, hailing from Howick, bring their lively and spirited energy to the mix. Lastly, we have the dynamic mother-daughter duo, Char & Violet, who call Murrays Bay their home.
The winning team is rewarded with a generous prize of $100,000, which can be used to make substantial strides in paying off their home loan.
Hosted by the charismatic radio personality Duncan Heyde, House Rules NZ on Three boasts a panel of esteemed judges, including the multi-talented actor-turned-interior designer and magazine editor, Katrina Hobbs, alongside the accomplished interior designer Michael Murray.
Getting inspired by the show? One lucky Carpet Court and/or CurtainStudio customer will win $10 000 to put towards their very own dream home reno. All you have to do is book a FREE measure and quote by 23rd November in order to stand a chance to win*.
This week’s winners Char & Violet used our Rhino Premium LVT in the colour Scandi Oak. This product combines the beauty of wood with the toughness of RhinoShield’s durable UV and stain protection.
The other teams also used Rhino Premium LVT in the colour Scandi Oak throughout the home.
This week’s winners Martinique & Andre used our COREtec Naturals hard floor in colour Desert. This is a great product that is more comfortable and quieter underfoot while providing excellent durability – perfect use for your home office.
This week’s teams Char & Violet and Nikita & Sherwen used Rhino Original Collection New Haven in colour Cypress. Perfect for homes with kids, pets and adults partial to a glass of red. Stain-resistant and made with Nanoloc technology, the Rhino Original Collection shrugs off dirt and forgives spills, so you can enjoy a full and rich life.
Be in to WIN a $10,000 home makeover with CurtainStudio and Carpet Court. Transform your home into a haven with beautiful custom curtains or stunning flooring. To enter, all you need to do is book a FREE Measure and Quote before 23 November 2023 and you will automatically be entered into the draw.
Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Carpet Court and CurtainStudio Win a $10,000 Home Makeover” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Carpet Court New Zealand (“Carpet Court”) and CurtainStudio New Zealand (“CurtainStudio”). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Meta and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- Subject to condition 4, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in a Participating Centre (as defined in Clause 5 below) or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions and (iiii) Warner Bros. Discovery or Seven employees and their families.
- Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules. Any person failing to comply with these Rules will not be entitled to participate in this Competition or be disqualified from the Competition.
- Carpet Court & CurtainStudio reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Carpet Court & CurtainStudio reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Carpet Court & CurtainStudio decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- This Promotion commences on Sunday 10th September. Entries close on Thursday 23rd November (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
- The Promotion will be conducted on Carpet Court’s and CurtainStudio’s websites: carpetcourt.nz, curtainstudio.co.nz (“Participating Pages”).
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following:
Submit a measure and quote request for Carpet Court and/or
Submit a measure and quote request for CurtainStudio
- Prize Draw: There will be 1 prize winner drawn from submissions received over the period this competition is live. The Prize Draw will take place by Wednesday 6th December at the offices of the Promoter, Level 1, 5 Graham St, Auckland. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The provisional winner of the Prize Draw will be notified via phone call within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner must claim their prize by no later than 5pm Friday 15th December 2023 or it will be redrawn on Monday 18th December 2023.
- 1 x $10,000 voucher to spend at a chosen Carpet Court and CurtainStudio store. The prize pack granted by the promoter will not be changed or altered under any circumstances or requests from the eligible winner.
- The prize allows winners products from Carpet Court up to the value of $5,000 and products from Curtain Studio up to the value of $5000. In the event the winner has already made a purchase from either Carpet Court or CurtainStudio a credit will be applied to the customer up to the maximum value of $5,000 or to the value of the amount spent if under $5,000.
- The prize is only redeemable on full price product. Any promotions running will not apply.
- Installation to be included within budget limit above.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not refundable or transferable.
- Prize must be redeemed within 12 months from date of issue.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Carpet Court & CurtainStudio and for Carpet Court & CurtainStudio to use winner’s name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Carpet Court’s & CurtainStudio’s website, direct and social media channels.
- By participating, entrants grant Carpet Court & CurtainStudio exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. All entries and any copyright substituting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or case to be published of the entries received.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email
- Carpet Court (New Zealand) Limited and CurtainStudio is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at Level 1, 5 Graham St, Auckland.
Disclaimer: All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by Warner Bros. Discovery or Seven (the Licensors) is used under licence from the Licensors only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both of the Licensors. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the Licensors.