Incorporating old world with current style you reuse your collected, and often priceless antique pieces, in a setting that gives them new life.
Do you have one (or many) vintage possessions, (maybe sentimental, maybe not) that you have guiltily hidden away in a cupboard or attic wishing that you could display in your home but have no idea how? It can be hard to display these beautiful items in a stylish way and to give them a purpose in a room. Nostalgic Charm style is about showcasing these items and giving them a new life in your home.
Nostalgic Charm is about celebrating important mementos and pieces
It creates a ‘whimsical’ history look without being over pretty
It has strong elements of colour which are often mixed with texture and patterns.
Flooring: SmartStrand Calhoun, Wolf Creek
Why would you pick Nostalgic Charm?
- You have collected a lot of things over time that you’re ready to put on display.
- You’re a sentimental person who likes the feeling of being surrounded by important memories
- You take pleasure in having important things around you and living with them
What does Nostalgic Charm look like?
- Patterns Patterns Patterns! Think- Checks/florals/colour/stripes/thecasinoapps.com
- Old world charm
- Antiques mixed in with moderns- connect all your collection pieces together
- Celebrates looking back- it creates the “OMG I remember that” moments!
- A deep pile carpet would work well with this, you can use wooden flooring as well.
Flooring: Karndean, Knight Tile
Would this style suit you?
It suits older couples/families and those more provincial.
#antiques #flooring #flooring style #nostalgic charm #smartstrand #vintage