Hit The Floor Challenge Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION AND COMPETITION RULES
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Carpet Court Hit the Floor” Facebook, Instagram and TikTok promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Carpet Court New Zealand (“Carpet Court”). The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this competition.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Subject to clause 4, this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the promoter (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; (iii) any person who the promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- Participation by the entrants in the competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules. Any person failing to comply with these rules will not be entitled to participate in this competition or will be disqualified from the competition.
- Carpet Court reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Carpet Court reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Carpet Court decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the rules gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- This promotion commences on Wednesday 15th April 2020. Entries close on Monday 11th May 2020. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
- (i) Simply record a quick video or snap an image of what’s been going down on your floor (ii) Share it on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok with the hashtag #hitthefloorchallenge (iii) Tag us @CarpetCourtNZ
- Prize Draw: There will be 1 prize winner drawn from entries received over the period this competition is live. A list of eligible entries will be downloaded from Facebook and Instagram at the end of the promotion period. The prize draw will take place at the offices of the promoter, Level 1, 5 Graham St, Auckland. The promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The following entries are not valid entries for the purpose of the promotion: (a) Comments posted on Facebook or Instagram outside of the promotional period of each post (b) Any comments that are inappropriate or could cause offense (c) Incorrect hashtags are used (d) Carpet Court is not tagged.
- The provisional winner of the prize draw will be notified via a comment on the post. The winner will be notified via a reply to their Facebook, Instagram or TikTok post within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner must claim their prize by no later than 5pm Monday 18th May 2020 or it will be redrawn on Tuesday 19th May 2020.
- 1 x $3,000 voucher to spend at a chosen Carpet Court store in New Zealand on Rhino flooring. The prize pack granted by the promoter will not be changed or altered under any circumstances or requests from the eligible winner.
- The prize allows winners Rhino branded carpet or hard flooring from Carpet Court up to the value of $3,000.
- The prize is only redeemable on full price product. Any promotions running will not apply
- Installation to be included within budget limit above.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not refundable or transferable.
- Prize must be redeemed within 12 months from date of issue
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Carpet Court and to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Carpet Court’s website, direct and social media channels.
- By participating, entrants grant Carpet Court exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. All entries and any copyright substituting in the entries become and remain the property of the promoter who may publish or case to be published of the entries received.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email
- Carpet Court (New Zealand) Limited is the promoter of this promotion and its registered office is located at Level 1, 5 Graham St, Auckland.