Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Carpet Court NZ on its Facebook page and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Carpet Court New Zealand Trading Limited (“Carpet Court”). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channels to enter this competition.
- Competition entrant must be residing in New Zealand.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified in the Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel.
- Carpet Court is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- All entries to this Competition become the property of Carpet Court and will not be returned to the entrants.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook Competition post, the Facebook Competition photo and/or other Social Media channel. Carpet Court accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
- Carpet Court will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by private message, email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Carpet Court reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Carpet Court takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Carpet Court and for Carpet Court to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Carpet Court’s website, direct and social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
- The decisions of Carpet Court on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Carpet Court reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Carpet Court reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Carpet Court excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Christmas Giveaways” Facebook Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to condition 4, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in a Participating Centre (as defined in Clause 5 below) or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- Entries received after the closing time will not be eligible for entry.
- To receive an entry in this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following:
LIKE the Carpet Court Facebook page
COMMENT on the giveaway post